Sunday, March 1, 2009

And the game begins...

Ah! Here it is, at last! My first post! I've been procrastinating way too long to begin this! But here I am typing it out........spilling my thoughts. I've often been asked by people, "Dude! What's your blog called? Would love to check it out! I'm sure it's totally ridonculous!" And when I say, "Um...I don't have a blog. Somehow I never really fancied writing one", it's always the same two responses:
1) Duuuuuude!!! What's wrong with you??? It's like the über-cool thing these days!!! Everybody's doing it!!!
2) Damn, bro!!! You're way behind the times, aren't you???

So, partially to avoid these kinds of reactions and as I've mentioned in my profile to share my musical interests and views........here i am! I can't promise unblemished, side-splitting, drink-spilling kind of humour or even nail-biting, bullet-sweating mystery and thrill or mushy, tear-bringing, sorrowful, sappy tales or even.........wait.....why am I writing this blog again? Anyhoo....but one thing I can promise......you won't regret reading this blog. This is the ATH (Anirudh The Hopeless) guarantee.

You'll get to know about some awesome bands, maybe some you didn't even know about, song recommendations, online comics worth reading, some original poetry and songs (penned by Yours Truly) and maybe if you're really lucky....even some happenings in my life ;) !!! So do visit here and see you soon. Cheers...

Song of the Week:
The All American Rejects - Gives you hell

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blogosphere...
    Dat was one of the first comment that i received and the same wud go for u..
    No originality der...lol
    And hope u stay alive in this world and not disappear after a few..

    ReplyDelete